Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Techniques To Improve My Circulation
Strengthen the heart: When it comes to circulation it all begins at the heart. Cardiovascular exercise strengthens the heart and makes it work more efficiently. That's why marathon runners are so healthy. Their heart beats may beat only 50 times a minute and get the job done, as opposed to 80 times a minute in an unhealthy person. ...Read more
One option: remain physically active.Get a more detailed answer ›
Avoid cold; try meds: Other than treating the underlying condition(s) causing raynaud's symptoms, avoiding emotional stress, keeping warm, not smoking, and avoiding caffeine, some medications can help. Nifedipine, diltiazem, losartan, and prazosin have been used in patients with raynaud's phenomenon, to block vasospasm and/or relax vessels so they can dilate to let more blood flow through them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vitamins improve circulation in the extremities?
- How can i improve my blood circulation?
- What are some relaxation techniques for tics is there ant treatment?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some good home remedies for improving asthma?
- My hands are cold because of poor circulation can i improve
- What are some techniques to open up the keratin plugs in the breasts?
- Improve leg circulation naturally
- What are some ways to improve my wrist flexibility?