Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Techniques To Improve My Circulation
Strengthen the heart: When it comes to circulation it all begins at the heart. Cardiovascular exercise strengthens the heart and makes it work more efficiently. That's why marathon runners are so healthy. Their heart beats may beat only 50 times a minute and get the job done, as opposed to 80 times a minute in an unhealthy person. ...Read more
One option: remain physically active.Get a more detailed answer ›
Avoid cold; try meds: Other than treating the underlying condition(s) causing raynaud's symptoms, avoiding emotional stress, keeping warm, not smoking, and avoiding caffeine, some medications can help. Nifedipine, diltiazem, losartan, and prazosin have been used in patients with raynaud's phenomenon, to block vasospasm and/or relax vessels so they can dilate to let more blood flow through them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are times when my entire body feels cold. I had blood work done and was told I had low iron. How do I improve my circulation to be warmer?
Exercise daily: Human body needs daily exercise: movement and activity as opposed to sedentary life on a desk , sofa or bed. So we need to devote 1-2 hours of time where your body is moving: either as a brisk walk, jog or in the Gym exercising including weight lifting. This will give you extra body heat and help improve your muscle strength and mental state. Your doctor can check your blood counts(CBC) if needed ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my arms?
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my scalp?
- What are some techniques to open up the keratin plugs in the breasts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some easily digestable foods to eat to help soften my bowel movements?
- What are good products to improve the dermis of my skin?
- What are some ways to increase the chances of my wife getting pregnant?
- What are some good exercises to stabilize my knee after an acl tear?
- What are some ways to improve my wrist flexibility?