Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Strategies I Can Use To Deal With Worrying Too Much
EMDR therapy: Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, or emdr, is a powerful new psychotherapy technique which has been very successful in helping people who suffer from trauma, anxiety, panic, disturbing memories, post traumatic stress and many other emotional problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It's allergy season! What are strategies to deal help deal with the typical allergy symptoms that does not involve OTC drugs?
Medication/therapy: The combination of medication combined with talk therapy appears to be the most effective intervention and have the longest lasting effect. ...Read more
Pros and cons- 11y/o boy going into jr high diagnosed w/borderline add by psychologist. Medicate or use strategies to study more effectively.
Remember Humanity: As difficult as it is to live with a recognized illness or disability, the invisible ones (like vision loss, mental illness, etc.) pose the additional challenge of being dismissed by able-bodied folks as minimal. Do not "become" your disability, but rather, seek to find meaning in the ways that you still can heal others, and in so doing, you heal yourself. ...Read more
Control: Control your intake - make healthy choices in both quality and quantity, emphasizing high quality protein and complex carbohydrates in moderate amounts. Snack to keep hunger at bay. Exercise moderately. Look at it as a lifestyle change, not just a one- week endeavor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Details: Hi. Type 1? Type 2? We're not here to guess. I'll tell you regardless of type, healthy diet and regular exercise help. Type 1 requires FREQUENT blood glucose testing (or preferably a CGM) and using the data to dose insulin. Type 2 has many treatment options. You should talk with your doc, a nutritionist, a diabetes educator, and arrive at a plan. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting too much bowel gas after drinking smoothies what can i take to help
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- What are some precautions i can take to avoid having an allergic reaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I really want to lose some weight what are some subtle changes i can make
- What are some exercises foods that i can eat to get rid of my stomach fat?
- What spice can i use to replace cinnamon for persons that are allergic to cinnamon?
- What are some foods i can eat during the day to satisfy my munching cravings?
- What are some supplements i can give to a child with constant nose bleeds?