Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Sports I Should Avoid If I Have Bad Knees
Daughter knee has deep bad pain when putting weight on it or bending it, never been broken & doesn't do much sports what could that be?
It could be related: to a condition called patellofemoral syndrome, which occurs when the upper and lower parts of the leg are not aligned properly, putting a stress on the knee(s). This is very common in teens,especially girls. However, she may have had an injury that she doesn't recall, so I would recommend having her see her doctor or an orthopedist to be diagnosed properly. ...Read more
Which movements are the usual ones that tear a PCL in the knee? What movements should I avoid? Are certain sports worse on the pcl?
I had knee surgery 4 years ago and i take glucosamine. Is there any other pill that i could take or is that enough. Can i play sports or is that bad?
How long does it take for bone bruise around knee to heal? Should you avoid playing sports on it within the days following injury?
Young adult that was very active in school sports and now always has bad knee pain and ankle pain (prev torn lig) during cold weather.
See an Orthopedist: For evaluation and treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
3 weeks ago I took a knee to the forehead in a game of rugby. I suffered a concussion and have been recovering and stayin off sports. I still experience symptoms but not as often and headaches aren't as bad. I was wondering if I was able to drink
In moderation: I am glad to hear your symptoms are improving. Drinking in moderation should be ok. ...Read more
Diagnosed at 29 with osteoarthritis from ortho doc. Mri and XR confirmed.Knees have no cartilagand hands and wrists are bad. No sports, injuries.Why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods should i avoid if i have laryngitis?
- What foods should i avoid if i have gallstones?
- What foods should i avoid if i have diverticulitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods should i avoid if i have hematomacrosis?
- What are some precautions i can take to avoid having an allergic reaction?
- What are some health concerns i should have with the panchakarma procedures?
- What should i avoid eating while having a yeast infection?
- What are some ways to avoid having a wet armpit so that i will not smell bad?