Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Signs And Symptoms Of Cyanosis
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have severe migrane-ish headaches every day(i drink lots of water& my eyes are fine) i also have anaemic like symptoms(including cyanosis)?
Non viral causes of high monocytes 16%? 4 y/o w/Symptoms: recurring fever, cyanosis, joint pain, no appetite, swollen lymph nodes. FH of JRA & Lupus.
What are the prognosis and best treatment options for pneumonia and pleural effusion my grandma started having symptom of abdominal pain and cyanosis on lips and hands and little shortness of breathe. She was admitted with diagnosis of pneumonia and was p
I : I am so sorry that your grandma is going through that. Pneumonia is treated with antibiotics and oxygen, as you know. Pleural effusions in most cases resolve spontaneously as the pneumonia clears up, but in the case of severe pleural effusions, the patient sometimes needs to have drainage performed. It is rare that effusions need to be drained however. Most patients improve with antibiotics and supportive care. ...Read more
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- What are some early signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- What are some typical signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and symptoms of leukopenia?
- What are some of the symptoms of hydromyelia and syringomyelia?
- What are the signs and symptoms of approaching kidney failure?
- Can you have shingles more than once and what are some of the signs?
- Talk to a emergency medicine specialist online for free