Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Side Effects When You Stop Taking Nolvadex D
Not that many: let us start with the paradox that stopping seems to work as a cancer therapy ?!? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180409/?report=classic Then, not blocking female hormones whoe allow these hormones to begin working. Menstrual cycling possibly returning, breast growth pssible (not likely) mood changes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nolvadex (tamoxifen): Sorry, only by prescription, assuming u care about the quality of the medication. ...Read more
Novedex vs Nolvadex (tamoxifen): Novedex xt is a product used to increase testosterone & muscle mass; it blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, but apparently does not increase muscle mass.Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is used to treat breast cancer, but it reportedly is used by bodybuilders who use Anabolic steroids to prevent gynecomastia (enlarged breasts due to breast tissue rather than muscle. See following comment. ...Read more
An anti-estrogen.: Nolvadex or tamoxifen is a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that works as an anti-estrogenic drug and is most commonly used as first line treatment for breast cancer in females and males (1% of breast cancer occurs in males). It is related to the steroid drugs, but absolutely should not be used for body building. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there side effects when you stop taking metoprolol?
- Side effects when you stop taking birth control pills
- What are the side effects when you stop smoking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you stop taking dialysis?
- What happens when you stop taking effexor?
- What happens when you stop taking creatine?
- What happens when you stop taking tamoxifen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free