Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Reasons My Baby Keeps Rubbing His Ear
Rubbing on ear s: Hard to say. Years ago a study was done. Over a hundred babies just pulling on their ears: one third had an ear infection, one third were normal and one third had something wrong unrelated to the ear like teething, sore throat, skin rash etc. Bottom line is have your infant checked by your doctor and if he has a normal exam, you may never know but you don't have to worry. ...Read more
Feeling itching in my inner side of helix in the ear.. And if i rub it there is secretion of some kind of transperent liquid.. What could be reason?
Hello doc. When i rub my fingers behind my ear it smells. I wash behind my ears twice a day. Pls doc, is there a medical reason for this?
Sebum & Bacterial: Byproducts. Propionic acid, for one, can be produced by a variety of bacteria - propionibacterium species thrive in areas of the skin that have more sebaceous glands. Sebum itself can also be malodorous. Talking with a dermatologist might provide you with some solutions. ...Read more
See a doctor: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a doctor so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
Unknown: Are the ears red or painful? If not it is not an issue. If so, have this evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My baby is teething and rubbing his tongue a lot could this be thrush
- What are some reasons due to headache and a ear ache?
- If my baby tugs on his ears does he have an ear infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some reasons my period is late?
- My baby keeps fidgeting
- My girl keeps having riging and popping in the ears what would it be
- What do i do if my baby has blood in his stool?
- My baby keeps sucking on his bottom lip is this bad what doea it mean