Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Reason For Itching Tip Han Fingers
Hi I've been having pain on my left index finger for about 3 months now and recently stared noticing that it itches to, what could that be?
Why do my whole body itches for no reason and i mean it is very severe and sometimes i just feel like tearing my skin away from my flesh please help?
See your doctor: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
POSSIBLY: Keep it off. If not better 24 hrs, see doc. ...Read more
I hit my finger a month ago and it was swollen in that area. I still have a knot there and it itches. Could my finger be broke?
Possible: You should see an orthopedic surgeon for an x-ray to determine what is going on. Best of luck! ...Read more
I had a small callus on my finger that itches badly. The skin has peeled off even though i've been keeping it clean and covered. What can I do?
I have a swollen pinkie finger. It has a couple little dots on it all around not red but bumpy. It hurts and itches and feels tingly to move or touch.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some reasons for sternal pain?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- Why do the tips of my fingers itch?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some reasons for reoccurring odor to vagina?
- What are some reasons that people put on a lot of weight?
- What are some of the reasons for elevated enzymes in the liver?
- What are some reasons due to headache and a ear ache?
- Talk to a dermatologist online