Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Possible Options Other Than Surgery To Straighten A Curved Penis
Penile Remodeling: If you have been tried on medications, both oral and topical, or have failed injection therapy, then you could try using a curvature straightening vacuum erectile device (ved) such as somacorrect. You start out pumping up the penis in a large diameter chamber, then gradually reduce the size of the chamber to try to straighten out the penis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Peyronie's disease ?: If you have peyronie's disease it may resolve on it's own for some people. I encourage you to see a urologist for evaluation & to discuss tx options. ...Read more
No: The only definitive treatment is surgery.Get a more detailed answer ›
Try verapamil gel: You have peyronie's disease. See a urologist and get a rx for verapamil gel. www.peedoc.com @thepeedoc. ...Read more
Penis irregularities: Good morning if this downward curve is what your penis has been through out your life there may be little that can be done for it. If the curve is from a trauma or other injury you may find some good answers at your local urologist's office. ...Read more
Suggest some non surgical method for straightening curved penis. It could be peyronie's disease, do I need to consult some special doctor ?
No, unless?: No unless you have an extreme curvature. If this is the case, you may wish to discuss with a urologist. A curved penis may cause some discomfort if the female has a tilted uterus or other gyn problem and you happen to touch that area with your penis in the curved manner you have and depending on your length and girth of the penis. Both may need to be examined and discuss this with gyn &/or urol. ...Read more
See a urologist: Either penis curved downwards (cordee), or deviated can easily be corrected by an experienced recontructive urologist. An upward curve with a hard thickened area under the skin is probably due to peyronie's disease and likely caused by penile trauma. This is more complicated to treat and warrants a urologic consultation. Any combination of meds., injections, surgery or implant may be offerred. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are my options for skin resurfacing on my face other than lasers?
- What are some good treatments for nsvn other than chemo?
- What are some reasons for short stature other than genetics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the common fertility drugs used other than clomid?
- What are some ways to remove facial hair in transgender other than shaving?
- What are some exercises other than running walking that can get rid of stubborn belly fat?
- I have cyst on ovary but dont want surgery what other options are there its 6 cm
- Talk to a urologist online for free