Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Physical Therapy Exercises For The Deltoid
Many: Front and lateral shoulder raises work the anterior and medial deltoid. Certain rows work the posterior deltoid. Use a resistance band or a very light weight and don't over do. You really need someone to teach you this stuff in person, hands on, so you don't get injured. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I seemed to have strained my deltoid muscle in my right arm. How long does it take to heal and would physical therapy help?
Usually weeks: Depending on how bad the injury, it can take weeks, or even longer. Especially as we get older, our risk for muscle injuries and the time it takes to recover both increase. Physical therapy is definitely helpful, as is resting and avoiding activities that make it hurt more. Good luck. ...Read more
Core strengthening: Once you get the ok to exercise from your doctor, work on strengthening your abs and back muscles which will be protective of your spine. You need to do them in a way so as to not cause pain or other injury. Best to work with a physical therapist to develop a home exercise program. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gentle...: Once your symptoms start to improve, you should start trying to increase your motion, but gently. Increase the motion as tolerated. Once you have regained functional motion (able to do most activities) then start strengthening exercises to improve grasp and pinch. Wrist flexion extension exercises with light weight should be initiated last. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anterior hip pain: The rectus femoris is a muscle that overloes the front of the hip joint. It functions to help straigten the knee and flex the hip( lift the leg while sitting or lyong) if it is strained time, rest and anti-inflamitories help. Other causes of pain in the anterior hip are arthritis, a labral tear, a hernia, or other hip joint problems. If the problem lasts more than 6 weeks you should get an xray. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Physical therapy exercises deltoid
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a herniated disc?
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a torn meniscus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a left thumb phalanx injury?
- What are some good physical therapy exercises to do for a torn meniscus?
- Therapy exercises deltoid
- What are some physical therapy exercises i can do for my sprained hand?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free