Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Over The Counter Things I Can Buy To Get Pregnant
Evaluate: If you are trying to get pregnant the most important thing is to have sex, at the right time. You could buy an ovulation predictor kit to see when you are ovulating then have sex within the next 24 hours. If you are trying for more than 1 year get a thorough evaluation by your doctor. If you are 35 or older do this at the 6 month mark. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Patience: There's no otc medication or supplement that is shown to increase fertility. Many couples with normal fertility have to try consistently through several menstrual cycles before conception. Only after a full year of consistent unprotected sex do we consider fertility impaired; at that point, a reproductive health specialist, usually an ob/gyn, can help with testing and options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What over-the counter drug can I take to help me get pregnant? Me and my boyfriend have been trying for like 7 months now and still no luck
Are there any over-the-counter medications that i can take to help me get pregnant? We've tried for 10 months and have had no luck..
Not really: 87% of couples will be pregnant after "trying" for 1 year. The number increases to 95% after 18 months. If you are not pregnant by then, see your doctor for a more in-depth work up. ...Read more
Limited: As always, check with your OB/GYN or refer to their list of safe OTC meds. Generally, you can use tylenol for fever/pain and claritin/zyrtec/benadry for cold symptoms. Plenty of rest and fluids. All of the other OTC meds should be avoided. If your symptoms worsen, then follow up with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take over-the-counter to get pregnant?
- What are some over-the-counter medicne or other ways to get pregnant easily?
- What are some things i can do to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are things i can do to get pregnant?
- What can i do to relieve my swollen eyes over the counter eye drops?
- What can i take over-the-counter to boost metabolism?
- What over-the-counter medicine can i use to permenantly treat vaginal dryness?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free