Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of Allergies
Allergy Symptoms: Allergic rhinitis symptoms include sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, itchy nose or eyes, sinus pressure, tearing, red eyes, ear fullness, post-nasal drainage. Allergic symptoms in the skin or lungs can manifest differently but usually when one asks about "allergy" symptoms it most commonly refers to rhinitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Please explain what are some symptoms of allergy reaction to latex bands used in orthodontic treatment?
Latex Allergy: Latex sensitivity can cause redness and swelling inside the cheeks. Usually this is not painful but may have a tingling or itchy feeling. It is always important to notify your doctor of any type of reaction like this so that non latex bands can be used. Also, no latex gloves should be used at each visit. If you do have a reaction, Benadryl should help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the symptoms of hydromyelia and syringomyelia?
- What are some of the symptoms of hiv?
- What are the symptoms of an allergy to rhubarb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?
- What are the symptoms of vaccine allergy?
- What are some of the symptoms of a bone infection?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free