Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of Allergies
Allergy Symptoms: Allergic rhinitis symptoms include sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, itchy nose or eyes, sinus pressure, tearing, red eyes, ear fullness, post-nasal drainage. Allergic symptoms in the skin or lungs can manifest differently but usually when one asks about "allergy" symptoms it most commonly refers to rhinitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
Please explain what are some symptoms of allergy reaction to latex bands used in orthodontic treatment?
Latex Allergy: Latex sensitivity can cause redness and swelling inside the cheeks. Usually this is not painful but may have a tingling or itchy feeling. It is always important to notify your doctor of any type of reaction like this so that non latex bands can be used. Also, no latex gloves should be used at each visit. If you do have a reaction, Benadryl (diphenhydramine) should help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some symptoms of a uti?
- What are some symptoms of bipolar?
- What are some symptoms of lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of hemochromatosis?
- What are some of the symptoms of hypotension?
- What are some symptoms of hypernatremia?
- What are some of the symptoms of hiv?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free