Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Hip Fracture
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Hip groin pain: Hip symptoms are felt in the groin. But a fracture can occur in a variety of areas in the hip and can be felt in general in different areas. A lot of people complain of pain along the outer pelvis. This is usually not where you feel hip pain and more often bursitis of the hip. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The hip joint is a ball and socket joint where your femur meets the pelvis. Most hip fractures occur with falls in the elderly or motor vehicle accidents. The most common would be fractures of the top part of the femur bone and the femoral neck or intertroch region. Less common fractures are socket or acetabular fractures. Avulsion of muscle ...Read more
A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the treatments for hip fractures?
- What are some of the symptoms of a fractured ankle?
- What are some symptoms of arthritis in the hips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of ankle bone hairline fracture?
- What are some symptoms of a uti?
- What are some symptoms of bipolar?
- What are some symptoms of lupus?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free