Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Fractured Ankle
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
I have a fractured ankle but still want to work out. What's the best thing to do so i won't aggravate my ankle while working out?
Casting: Most fractures will require some sort of casting. This may be in the form of a rigid cast or boot. If you know you have a fracture you should be seen by an orthopedist for treatment. If not treated appropriately you could end up with more problems down the road. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broken ankle is also known as Ankle fracture. Ankle fracture describe a break or fracture of any of the bones of the ankle. This can be caused by falls, trauma, or twisting of the ankle. Patients with ankle fractures experience pain and swelling of the foot, and have difficulty bearing any weight ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- What are some of the symptoms of ankle bone hairline fracture?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free