Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Fractured Ankle
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the symptoms of ankle bone hairline fracture?
- What are some of the symptoms of a hip fracture?
- What are some of the symptoms of fracture of knee cap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- What are some symptoms of chronic inflammation in my ankles?
- Symptoms of a stress fracture in the ankle
- Hairline ankle fracture symptoms
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free