Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Broken Thumb
Swelling and Pain: If your experiencing swelling, pain, decreased range of motion or anything out of the ordinary for you and it lasts more than a few days then get it checked by your doctor. Use the rice method to help- rest, ice, compression and elevation. Your whole hand's function is dependent on your thumb. If your thumb doesn't work, neither will your hand. I would get an x-ray if not better in 3-5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain, swelling, loss: Of motion, deviation, rotation, stiffness, throbbing, numbness, discoloration, tightness all can be symptoms of a finger fracture. If one suspects a fracture, then elevation, ice , splinting and urgent evaluation is needed as many seemingly simple fractures in the hand require a detailed understanding of what to do to optimize healing and return of function. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Pain, Swelling: Pain, swelling, tenderness.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are the main symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free