Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Broken Shoulder
Swelling and Pain: If your experiencing swelling, pain, decreased range of motion or anything out of the ordinary for you and it lasts more than a few days then get it checked by your doctor. Use the rice method to help- rest, ice, compression and elevation. Your whole hand's function is dependent on your thumb. If your thumb doesn't work, neither will your hand. I would get an x-ray if not better in 3-5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain : The actual term is a "cuff", and it describes tendons that wrap around the top of your humerus at your shoulder, like the end of your sleeve wraps around your wrist. Because it is soft tissue, it doesn't "break", but can tear. Pain and decreased movement are the most common symptoms of arotator cuff tear, but are also symptoms of many other shoulder problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain :-( : If you have sustained trauma and have immediate discomfort and difficulty moving the arm the possibility of a fracture exists. Sometimes people complain that they feel the broken ends of the bones moving as well. If suspicious, it is worth having an xray sooner rather than later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain. Swelling: Pain, swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken foot top by big toe?
- What are some the major complications of a broken femur?
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?