Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Broken Shoulder
Pain. Swelling: Pain, swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depend on the type: The treatment of a shoulder fracture depends on the type of fracture. Some require surgery to optimize the long-term function of the shoulder, others can be treated with a sling and therapy alone. Best to see an orthopaedic surgeon for an exam and x-rays to make sure that your fracture is treated appropriately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broken shoulder: In an emergency find a way to place the arm across the chest with elbow bent at ninety degrees, and then wrap the arm against the chest by wrapping around the chest to accomplish immobilization of the arm at the shoulder. Then obtain medical evaluation as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Chest trauma: The scapula is the medical name for the shoulder blade. The scapula bone is extremely thin & may fracture after any significant chest wall trauma. If the patient has multiple broken ribs, a clavicle fracture and a scapula fracture, one must be wary that the underlying lung has taken a significant injury as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken foot top by big toe?
- What are some the major complications of a broken femur?
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?