Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Symptoms Of A Broken Shoulder
Pain. Swelling: Pain, swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depend on the type: The treatment of a shoulder fracture depends on the type of fracture. Some require surgery to optimize the long-term function of the shoulder, others can be treated with a sling and therapy alone. Best to see an orthopaedic surgeon for an exam and x-rays to make sure that your fracture is treated appropriately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Chest trauma: The scapula is the medical name for the shoulder blade. The scapula bone is extremely thin & may fracture after any significant chest wall trauma. If the patient has multiple broken ribs, a clavicle fracture and a scapula fracture, one must be wary that the underlying lung has taken a significant injury as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken hand?
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are the main symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken rotator cup in the shoulder?