Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Signs And Symptoms Of A Broken Wrist
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Movement: One of the most important things to focus on following a fracture is maintaining as much motiin as possible. It is very important to work on range of motion exercises several times a day, every day, but follow the restrictions laid out by your doctor. Emphasize hand movement - opening and closing your fist - and flexing and extending your elbow, as these can be problem areas. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Caring for a : Broken wrist involves assessing the nature of, location, degree, angulation, displacement, soft tissue. Injury as well as age, general health, bone quality and many other factors a hand surgeon or orthopedic surgeon trains for years and years and continues to read research and articles regarding the methods needed , using all thus they decide splint, cast, surgery etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken ankle?
- Signs and symptoms of a broken wrist
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken shoulder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are some of the signs of a broken or fractured hand?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free