Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Signs And Symptoms Of A Broken Ankle
Swelling and Pain: If your experiencing swelling, pain, decreased range of motion or anything out of the ordinary for you and it lasts more than a few days then get it checked by your doctor. Use the rice method to help- rest, ice, compression and elevation. Your whole hand's function is dependent on your thumb. If your thumb doesn't work, neither will your hand. I would get an x-ray if not better in 3-5 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain, swelling, loss: Of motion, deviation, rotation, stiffness, throbbing, numbness, discoloration, tightness all can be symptoms of a finger fracture. If one suspects a fracture, then elevation, ice , splinting and urgent evaluation is needed as many seemingly simple fractures in the hand require a detailed understanding of what to do to optimize healing and return of function. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Pain, Swelling: Pain, swelling, tenderness.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pain upon palpating: Localized pain in the affected are associated to loss of function and edema or swelling. Persistent pain in an injured bony area despite usual conservative treatment with r.I.C.E. (rest, immobilization, cold compresses, elevation of the area). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken or sprained ankle?
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of a broken wrist?
- What are signs of a broken ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken hand?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken finger?
- What are some of the symptoms of a broken thumb?
- What are the signs of a broken or sprained ankle?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free