Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Major Branches Of The Coronary Arteries
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
RCA: read this: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/cardiovascular_diseases/anatomy_and_function_of_the_coronary_arteries_85,P00196/Get a more detailed answer ›
Chest pain: There may be no symptoms but if the blockage is severe enough, chest pain, especially on exertion, can occur. Also heart attack or even sudden death. Therefore, good to see your doctor and be advised of your risk factors and ways to prevent coronary artery blockage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Time of onset: Researchers have shown the earliest manifestations of coronary disease in teenagers that have died from car accidents and soldiers that died on the battlefield. In both types of research, the patients included were either teenagers for in their early 20s. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the three major coronary arteries?
- What are some of the treatments available for coronary artery blockage?
- What are some of the consequences of coronary artery blockage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the risk factors associated with coronary artery disease?
- What are some interesting facts about coronary artery disease?
- What is a coronary artery disease?
- What is native coronary artery?
- Talk to a cardiologist online