Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Common Reasons For Having Puffy Eyelids In The Morning
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
How could i lighten dark circles & treat puffy eyelids/under eye bags that are usually worse in the morning?
Puffy Eyes in am: To decrease puffy eyes, sleep with an extra pillow or two to raise your head well above the level of your heart. Also, taking an oral decongestant or using a nasal steroid spray may decrease congestion of blood vessels around the eyes - the cause of the puffiness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My daughter (19) has puffy eyelids in the mornings and, lately, pressure headaches. Could they be related? I'm looking for reason not to worry.
Many factors: I am assuming you mean lower eyelid puffiness? There are many factors to contribute to this- lack of sleep, high salt diet, allergies, and most commonly hereditary anatomy. It is usually the lower eyelid muscle and soft tissue layer loosening over time, allowing the fatty tissue behind it to bulge outward. Surgery can help reduce that, but it will not affect the other factors i mentioned. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Periorbital edema: Swelling of the periorbital eyelids.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common causes of sepsis in people that do not have a spleen?
- What are medical reasons for loss of appetite in the elderly?
- What are some common causes of dementia in the elderly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of blood in the urine
- What are some of the nursing interventions for hypotension?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- What is the benefit of taking metoprolol for pvcs at night or in the morning?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free