Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Of The Common Reasons For Having Puffy Eyelids In The Morning
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
How could i lighten dark circles & treat puffy eyelids/under eye bags that are usually worse in the morning?
Puffy Eyes in am: To decrease puffy eyes, sleep with an extra pillow or two to raise your head well above the level of your heart. Also, taking an oral decongestant or using a nasal steroid spray may decrease congestion of blood vessels around the eyes - the cause of the puffiness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My daughter (19) has puffy eyelids in the mornings and, lately, pressure headaches. Could they be related? I'm looking for reason not to worry.
Many factors: I am assuming you mean lower eyelid puffiness? There are many factors to contribute to this- lack of sleep, high salt diet, allergies, and most commonly hereditary anatomy. It is usually the lower eyelid muscle and soft tissue layer loosening over time, allowing the fatty tissue behind it to bulge outward. Surgery can help reduce that, but it will not affect the other factors i mentioned. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Periorbital edema: Swelling of the periorbital eyelids.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Puffy eyelids in the morning
- Causes of puffy eyelids in the morning
- Swollen eyelids and puffy eyes in the morning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of puffy upper eyelids?
- What are some reasons that the doctor might tell me to have a splenectomy?
- What are some common stds?
- Why do i have puffy eyes in the morning?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free