Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Natural Ways To Make My Knee Swelling Go Down
Rest compression ice: Decreasing activity (especially the ones that cause swelling, rest, ice, compression (ace wrap) and nsaids are all reasonable ways to help treat knee swelling. To figure out why your knee is swelling, an examination, x-rays, and perhaps an MRI are often needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Reduce swelling: Ice for 24 hrs when selling occurs then moist heat and rest. ...Read more
Last year in august of 2012, i had fallen and had an injury to my knee. Recently it has been giving me problems, knee swelling and now down to ankle..
I was deadlifting and dropped a weight it on my knee, swelling is down but I have fluid build up above my knee now. Should I do compression therapy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my arms?
- What are some ways to get rid of eczema on my scalp?
- What are some natural ways to get rid of pinworms any herbs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some good exercises to stabilize my knee after an acl tear?
- What are some natural ways to fight fungal infections on skin?
- What are some natural ways to stop baldness men no drugs or creams?
- What are some ways to improve my wrist flexibility?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free