Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Natural Ways To Make My Knee Swelling Go Down
Rest compression ice: Decreasing activity (especially the ones that cause swelling, rest, ice, compression (ace wrap) and nsaids are all reasonable ways to help treat knee swelling. To figure out why your knee is swelling, an examination, x-rays, and perhaps an MRI are often needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Reduce swelling: Ice for 24 hrs when selling occurs then moist heat and rest. ...Read more
Last year in august of 2012, i had fallen and had an injury to my knee. Recently it has been giving me problems, knee swelling and now down to ankle..
I was deadlifting and dropped a weight it on my knee, swelling is down but I have fluid build up above my knee now. Should I do compression therapy?
Knee swelling occasionally at top of knee. Gets stiff when sitting. Pops at the top when bending. No trouble walking but can't squat down. Concerned?
R/O BAKER'S CYST: Your SX are suggestive of a bakers cyst that may be leaking or potentially ruptured. You need to be examined and have an US or potentially MRI performed On the affected knee and calf. Seek prompt medical attention. Also ortho consult for steroid injection vs arthroscopic removal ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to make a wasp sting swelling go down?
- How to make bee sting swelling go down?
- Can ice make swelling go down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What helps swelling go down?
- What are some natural ways to get rid of acne?
- What are some natural ways to increase testosterone in men?
- What are some natural ways to increase fertility?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free