Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Low Calorie Foods That I Can Use As Appetite Suppressants
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
Don't know you, but: If you have a sweet tooth, the following suggestions won't well suit you. However, fruits, vegetables, and whole grain products as well as lean proteins have 4 calories/gram whereas fats (predominantly in junk food, fried and fast foods) have 9 calories/gram. You can eat more than twice the amount of low calorie foods as described, feel full, and still achieve calorie reduction. Exercise too. ...Read more
Greens: Lettuce, leafy vegetables, bok choy, cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts, . ...Read more
Low Glycemic Index: Dr. Ann de wees allen is the world's leading authority on glycemic index (the type and/or quality of carbohydrates in a particular type of food & how a specific food reacts metabolically as it is directed. For very detailed and accurate information on this topic please check out the glycemic research institute at www.Glycemicresearchlaboratories.Com. One low glycemic beverage is bskinny coffee. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why ???????: Babies are a work in progress & fat is a necessary part of their diet. The rapidly growing brain uses cholesterol to form the insulating layer surrounding nerve attachments as they form & as the basic molecule from which various hormones are built. Failure to receive appropriate sources of dietary fat in the rapid growth period of infancy can result in permanent developmental impairment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been on a very low calorie diet for the past 10 days (been busy + have just forgotten food) will i put on weight if i start to eat normal again?
Maybe: You may put on a few pounds as your body restores its glycogen. Make sure when you start eating again you drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Lean protein, lots of vegetables, small amount of whole grain and 1-2 fruits. Just don't go crazy with fast food or junk food. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some exercises foods that i can eat to get rid of my stomach fat?
- What are some effective herbal appetite suppressants i can buy otc?
- After losing blood what foods can i eat that are high in iron
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What spice can i use to replace cinnamon for persons that are allergic to cinnamon?
- What are some foods i can eat during the day to satisfy my munching cravings?
- What are some small things i can do during the day to help burn off calories?
- What are some nutrient rich foods that you can add to your daily diet?
- Talk to a general internist online for free