Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Habits To Promote A Healthy Circulatory System
It is essential for: Humans can not survive without circulatory system which includes heart and blood vessels. This system provides oxygen carrying blood to all parts of the body. The heart pumps blood and the arteries carry it around and the veins return it back to heart(and lungs for oxygenation). ...Read more
Not so much.: Leukemia is a malignancy of blood and their bone marrow progenitors. They usually circulate in the blood normally without causing problems to blood flow. If left untreated, however leukemia can lead to extremely high blood counts, to the point where normal blood flow would be impaired. ...Read more
Other way around: Angina is caused by problems in your circulatory system. It does not cause them. Here's a good read on Angina: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/angina/basics/causes/CON-20031194 Talk w/ your doctor to best manage this condition. It can make all the difference! Best regards. ...Read more
Atherosclerosis: This condition is caused by poor diet which is typically a diet with too much animal fat in it. It also occurs in obese people and in those who have diabetes once again due to over eating. Excessive fat(cholesterol) is deposited inside the arteries which leads to damaged vasculature , a set up for heart attack and or stroke due to blood clots forming inside the diseased arteries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some common diseases of the circulatory system?
- What habits and practices can damage the heart circulatory system?
- What is the function of the lungs in the circulatory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to keep your circulatory system healthy?
- How to promote a healthy musculoskeletal system in old age?
- What disease can affect the circulatory system?
- What do the circulatory and respiratory system have in common?
- Healthy habits for the circulatory system