Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Good Vitamins For Hair Growth
Hair growth: Some are; dieckol which is a phlorotannin found in arame, in ecklonia cava or in ecklonia stolonifera. Also, proanthocyanidine (b3) which is found in barley, beer & peech. Also, citrullus colocynthis (bitter apple). Other vitamins have been tried such as vitamin d , but results are inconclusive. ...Read more
Vitamin E: "allegedly" helps....use as shampoo (it is a liquid!) Just "sayin" Proof is not there! ...Read more
Yes: Yes but see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Hair has been following out due to stress, what vitamins or supplements can I use to promote good hair growth and a healthly immune system?
Manage stress: Stress will cause hair loss, so managing the stress is very important. Consider meditation and exercise to help. In addition to those, eating well, sleeping well are critical. You can try the supplements with biotin that are made to help hair growth. Vitamin b12, iron, thyroid and low adrenal levels may also cause hair loss, so consider getting those checked. ...Read more
My hair growth can anyone please help me find the best vitamins for hair growth and hair lose, what to do?
No: No they do not help hair growth. ...Read more
Can teenagers such as 12-18 use the product " spring valley hair skin nails biotin pill vitamins " for hair growth ?
Does Not Help: No evidence that it helps hair growth and never tested for safety.So not good idea. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What b vitamin is good for hair growth?
- What vitamins are good for hair growth and healthy skin?
- What minerals and vitamins are good for hair growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbs vitamins that are good for hair growth
- Vitamin e is good for hair growth
- Is prenatal vitamins good for hair growth?
- What product is good for hair growth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online