Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Good Stretches I Can Do While Pregnant
Stretching in Preg-2: For those looking to maintain health while pregnant and wanting to stretch: look for a local prenatal yoga teacher. They can suggest exercises for particular issues and give feedback on form. Be careful as joint connective tissue is softer in pregnancy--look to maintain not overdo. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
There are many: Hard to describe here. If you look online you can find many , and with the proper pictures and explanations how to do them. They must be done correctly so you do not hurt something while you are doing them. And there are stretches for your back and legs and pelvis also. ...Read more
I like watching horror movies, my friends they say it' s not good to watch movies like this when you are pregnant. Is that true?
It is fine: If you enjoy horror films i can't imagine why you should avoid them when pregnant, as long as you avoid physical contact with zombies. ...Read more
Pregnancy test: If you had unprotected sex since your last period, you could be pregnant. If you have missed your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions carefully. If the result is negative, repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. You may see your doctor for a blood test one day after a missed period for a more sensitive test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some things i can do to get pregnant?
- What some arm workouts i can do while my broken hand is in a cast?
- What can i do if my skin is changing while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- What are some good foods to eat if i am pregnant with multiples?
- Can i do lunges while pregnant?
- Can i do hot yoga while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online