Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Good Exercises To Stabilize My Knee After An Acl Tear
PT: Your knee has both static stabilizers (acl and pcl) and dynamic stabilizers (quads and hamstrings). Hamstring and quadricep strengthening is usually incorporated into acl rehab. Leg extension and flexion exercises in a brace can be helpful. Talk to your physical therapist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was in ballet and holding onto the barre while my foot was facing straight, i slowly turned my knee inwards and it "popped" ACL tear?
Plate maturity.: This question needs to be directed to the surgeon that recommended the repair. The growth plate could possibly be affected, depending on the status of the plate opening and the surgical technique . The question of repairing or not repairing has more to do with how the knee might be affected later. The possibility of future meniscal tears and cartilage damage could be increased without a repair. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible I have ACL tear? Felt sharp pain and give in knee after pivots. Lunges hurt it too. Now pain back of knee, swells. Hurts to straighten.
My son had blood drained from his knee yesterday due to possible ACL tear on wednesday. His knee is now the same size it was yesterday being drained.?
What happens if you can move your ankle after you hhurt your knee is it a ACL tear or jus ah mild hyperextended knee injury?
See below: What you describe may not be connected at all. See an orthopedic surgeon ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Good exercises stabilize knee acl tear
- Knee exercises for an acl tear
- What are some good exercises that someone can do at home for a torn acl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some good exercises after giving birth?
- Knee exercises after acl surgery
- How to strengthen your knee after an acl tear?
- What are some good rehab exercises for a knee ligament injury?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free