Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Good Cardio Workouts For People With Asthma
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
Asthma: Any that you tolerate. Every asthmatic is not the same nor do they have the same triggers. ...Read more
I have really strong asthma and i really don't do any workout. I wondered if swimming could be a good option?
Is there a recommended workout program (cardio / weights / weight machines) for someone diagnosed with small airway disease / asthma? If so, what?
Asthma and exercise : With today's availability of treatment options, asthmatic patients should lead a normal life including exercising when their disease is well controlled. In general, asthmatic should avoid environments that could trigger an attack (cold air, high pollution...), or sustained high effort exercises. Use bronchodilater before exercise; warm / humid environments, do long warm-up before exercise help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some good home remedies for improving asthma?
- Is cardio x a good workout?
- Good cardio for a shoulder workout
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is rock climbing a good cardio workout?
- What are some home remedies for asthma?
- Is using a speed bag a good cardio workout?
- Is the insanity workout good for overweight people?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free