Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Foods Or Vitamins That Can Help My Eye Sight To Be Better
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
Beta Carotene: Vitamin a and more importantly, its derivatives, are found in abundance in the retina (the film layer of the eye). It is very important for the proper functioning of the eye. What is not very clear is whether eating a lot of foods rich in vitamin a makes any difference in the overall health of the eye, as long as you are not deficient in it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could pro sight vitamins be causing my eye irritations since i start taking it i've had on going infections and watery eyes?
Unrelated : In winter it's less humid and our tears tend to dry out more quickly. Adequate tears are necessary to lubricate the top layer of the cornea, the clear dome over the fron of your eye and the conjunctiva, the "skin" over your eye ball. When they are insufficient, small defects can occur in the top layer, exposung nerves underneath- and this causes discomfort, sandy or gritty feeling and pain. ...Read more
I am a 31 year old woman. My eyes always look tired and my hair is thining out. Am i defficient in anything? What food or vitamin do I need more?
I would like to find out how to brighten eyes with stuff like vitamins or eye exercises. Any help?
My grandma (80+) has a lot of eye pain, dr prescribed her tears naturale but her pain is still severe, is there any other med/vitamin that can help?
Eye Pain: While dry eye can cause eye pain there are many other causes including inflammation, infection, glaucoma (high pressure), neurological and rarely tumors. I am assuming the doctor she saw was an eye doctor - if not she needs to see an ophthalmologist (eye md) for complete evaluation. It may be that she needs more intensive dry eye therapy but we must rule out other more important causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some exercises foods that i can eat to get rid of my stomach fat?
- What are some easily digestable foods to eat to help soften my bowel movements?
- What are some colors that can help reduce eye strain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some nutrient rich foods that you can add to your daily diet?
- What are some brain activites that people can do to help prevent memory lost?
- What are some healthy foods you can eat that will help you lose weight?
- What is the vitamin in carrots that is supposed to help your eye sight?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free