Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Early Pregnancy Signs I Should Look Out For
Loss of period: The first indication you may be pregnant is if your period is late/has not happened. Many women also experience nausea or vomiting early in their pregnancies. If you think there is a possibility you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test or speak with your ob/gyn or family physician. Also, regardless of whether you are pregnant or not, it is best to take a pre-natal vitamin starting now. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
White/clear thick jelly like discharge.. is this an early sign of pregnancy as I had un-protected sex about 2 weeks ago?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some warning signs to look out for in pregnancy?
- What are the warning signs i should look for during the last weeks of pregnancy?
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the warning signs i should look for if i have a copper iud?
- Are there any warning signs i should look for after 8 months of pregnancy?
- What are some warning signs to look out for in the 2nd trimester?
- What are some changes that i should watch out for when taking inh?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online