Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Early Pregnancy Signs I Should Look Out For
Loss of period: The first indication you may be pregnant is if your period is late/has not happened. Many women also experience nausea or vomiting early in their pregnancies. If you think there is a possibility you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test or speak with your ob/gyn or family physician. Also, regardless of whether you are pregnant or not, it is best to take a pre-natal vitamin starting now. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
U can have some: But not necessarily, u should do a home pt , if - and u are worried see your gyn for a blood pt. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some warning signs to look out for in pregnancy?
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- What are the warning signs i should look for during the last weeks of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some warning signs to look out for in the 2nd trimester?
- What are some uncommon signs of early pregnancy?
- What are some changes that i should watch out for when taking inh?
- What should i look out for if my baby has gas?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online