Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Dangers Of Clorox Bleach Fumes
Minimal: Your body will tell you when too much is too much. While some people can tolerate a lot, some people are highly sensitive and their bodies react at very low levels. Read the warnings on the label: "do not use in small or confined areas; insure adequate ventilation, etc". Of course extreme exposure can cause a chemical bronchitis or pneumonitis which is more serious. So if it stings, avoid it. ...Read more
Get medical care: Bleach is not intended to come in contact with the skin, eyes, or other mucous membranes, as it can cause caustic irritation or burns. When bleach is mixed with acid solutions, including hydrochloric acid, it produces chlorine gas, which is toxic. Sodium hypochlorite solution is considered a hazardous oxidizer when the concentration is >40%. Household bleach usually has a concentration of 3-8%. ...Read more
No: It won't bleach your freckles away.Get a more detailed answer ›
Will a person die if he or she ingests the common household bleach called clorox? (6.0% sodium hypochlorite)
Yes, unless it's...: Yes, bleach will kill a person if too much is ingested. However, because bleach kills things, we can use bleach to purify water. After a disaster, if water is contaminated, one can add 4-5 drops of bleach to each quart or liter of water to purify the water for drinking. ...Read more
Really ?: Read the label... Corrosive! when the bottle says to call poison control if ingested, this should be a warning to you. Please don't try.. Use crest white strips if professionally applied whitening gel is not in your budget. ...Read more
Skin Damage: No it is not safe. It is extremely unwise and dangerous. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the danger signs lumbago?
- What are some dangers of cellulite removal?
- What are some dangers of toner exposure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some dangers of laser hair removal?
- What are some signs of thyroid disease and dangers of not treating?
- What are some dangers of botox?
- What are some of the nursing interventions for hypotension?
- What are some dangers of inhaling ammonia fumes?