Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Contraindications Of Atarax
Is there a serious contraindication with taking Hydroxyzine Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride (as sleep aid) alongside Escitalopram (for GAD)?
Myriad uses: For allergic noses & eyes - Atarax (hydroxyzine) treats symptoms of itching, sniffing, sneezing, & dripping. Its not very good for stuffy nose. Atarax helps make hives go away. If you take it everyday it will help keep them from breaking out. Atarax is also an excellent medication if you have imsomnia. It makes you sleepy & you fall asleep. When Atarax is absorbed your body converts into zyrtec! ...Read more
What is question?: If you are asking about taking Atarax with Black Kohosh Yes I see no reason why not Black Kohosh is a herb used for many indicatins and have effect on the brain which is like serotonin and have some effect on estrogen Ak your doctor if you can takle them together as we do not know why and how long you need to take Atarax ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Over doses are never: Good. Antihistamine over doses are rarely lethal. Am concerned by the manner that you asked this question. If you are considering an overdose to kill or harm yourself - please seek help at your nearest emergency room or call the national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some contraindications of permethrin?
- What are some contraindications of taxol?
- What are some dangers of inhaling ammonia fumes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some dangers of clorox bleach fumes?
- What are some examples of psychomotor agitation?
- What are some causes of dark urine and belly pain?
- What are some good tips to get rid of bloated feeling after overeating?
- Talk to an allergist online for free