Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Contraindications For Benzoyl Peroxide
Acne medication: Benzoyl peroxide is a common treatment for mild acne. It kills P. acnes, the bacteria involved in the formation of acne. It works well in combination with other treatments, such as antibiotic gels. Any cream may have irritating side effects in some unlucky people, and/or lead to uneven skin tones in darker-skinned people. One can start with every-other-day use and increase if no skin irritation. ...Read more
Up to 2 months: Acne can be a very frustrating condition. Most over the counter and prescription medications don't work to clear up the spots you have. They start working from day 1 to prevent new pimples. However, it can take up to 8 weeks for pimples to form, and some under the surface of your skin may still pop up in that 8 week period. Be patient! don't stop your acne medications and you will see results. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is benzoyl peroxide?
- What are some contraindications of taxol?
- What are some contraindications of permethrin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for benzoyl peroxide swelling?
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Contraindications peroxide
- What is better for acne benzoyl peroxide salicylic acid?
- Talk to a dermatologist online