Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Complications That May Arise From Untreated Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis: Inflammation of the coonjunctival tissues that covers the whites of the eyes and under the lids, due to allergy, infection or toxic effect of medicines/ chemicals. Conjunctiva become swollen and red. Patients experience burning, blurred vision, tearing, redness, puffy eyelids, discharge, itching, pain depending on the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: There are a lot of different types of conjunctivitis. Viral conjunctivitis needs time. Allergic conjunctivitis can be treated with allergy drops. Bacterial conjunctivitis needs antibiotic drops. There are other reasons why your eye can be red that are more serious. Best to be checked by an eye md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Redness and Discharg: Conjunctivitis can be due to many causes: bacterial, viral, allergic, chemical, etc. The most common in probably bacterial and causes redness, mucus discharge and sometimes foreign body feeling or frank pain. Sometimes there is associated blurred vision from the mucus discharge. Bacterial conjunctivitis will frequently cause enlarge a painful lymph node just in front of the ear on that side. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the gastrointestinal issues that eds patients may deal with?
- What are the symptoms that may occur from not drinking enough water?
- What are some foods beyond junk food that i should refrain from?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some personality changes you can get from adderall?
- What are some possible reasons for semen to turn from white to light yellow?
- What are some signs that my hand nerve damage is healing?
- What are some home remedies to soothe pain and discomfort from laparoscopy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free