Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Common Skin Parasites
Parasites: Plasmodium ,, Haemoproteus & Leucocytozoon have been found in birds in chaparrals. ...Read more
Few: Parasites are uncommon but include fish tapeworms from sushi and the like, hookworms, histoplasmosis, toxoplasmosis, and less commonly tapeworms and roundworms. Food should come from a safe source, be cooked properly and precautions taken out of doors for parasites entering bare feet and from animals excreta. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
SE parasites: Cyclospora, Giardia, Filariasis, Heartworm, Cryptosporidiosis, free living ameoba, Pediculosis (scabies, lice) Toxoplasma gondii, Roundworm, E. vermicularis (pinworm), Hookworm, Triatomine Bug, Tick borne diseases, Mosquito borne diseases (encephalitis), to name a few. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some common stds?
- What are some common treatments for hypernatremia?
- What are some common stoma problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of parasites are common in the midwestern united states?
- What type of parasites are common in the southern united states?
- What type of parasites are common in the middle east?
- What are some common misconceptions about hbv?
- Talk to a dermatologist online