Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Common Signs Of Childhood Illness In Six To Nine Month Old Babies
Behavior change: In any age, parents are known to recognize illness before it is full blown. A child may be more grumpy than normal or eyes may "look sick" or skin color may show a subtle hue change that parents begin to recognize as the onset of an illness. Fever, runny nose, diarrhea, cough, decreased appetite may also be early signs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Seldomly: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
Yes: Baby may enjoy bath time now, splashing, cooing, and playing. Never leave your baby alone in the tub for even a minute. Genital care is often overlooked. Girls need the folds opened to clean away any buildup of creams or debris. Circumcised boys need the foreskin drawn back to expose similar buildups of body secretions or debris that can be gently washed away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are signs of dehydration in a 6 month old?
- What can 9 month old babies eat?
- What can a 9 month old baby eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to feed my 6 month old baby?
- What developmental signs can i expect when my baby is 6 months old?
- Signs symptoms of liver problems in a 9 month old baby
- Diarrhea in babies 9 months old
- Talk to a pediatrician online