Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Common Signs Of Childhood Illness In Six To Nine Month Old Babies
Behavior change: In any age, parents are known to recognize illness before it is full blown. A child may be more grumpy than normal or eyes may "look sick" or skin color may show a subtle hue change that parents begin to recognize as the onset of an illness. Fever, runny nose, diarrhea, cough, decreased appetite may also be early signs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Seldomly: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- Signs symptoms of liver problems in a 9 month old baby
- What are signs of autism in an 11 month old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some big signs of bulimia in a fifty year old?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Ways to get rid of a cough for a 6 month old baby
- What should i do if my 6 month baby does not want to drink any form of formula?
- Talk to a pediatrician online