Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Common Causes Of Rectal Pain
Rectal pain: Rectal pain is a common problem. Causes of rectal pain include: hemorrhoids, anal fissure, proctalgia fugax, levator ani syndrome, and less common causes include: cancer, infection, inflammatory bowel disease and rectal prolapse. See your doctor for help with a diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
YES: Yes it cit can still ovulate and cause ovulation pain that can transfer to rectum and or either because if you llost the ovary because of surgery scar tissue can cause rectal pain or if you had any history of endometriosis that still cab stay active and cause pelvic and rectal pain. ...Read more
Endometriosis!: The classic "triad" of symptoms that can be associated with endometriosis include: - dysmenorrhea (painful uterine cramping) - dyspareunia (painful intercourse) - menstrual dyschezia (painful bowel movements worse during the period) i would strongly suggest you see a gynecologist with special expertise in laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. This is the removal - not cauterization - of it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and now I have sever rectal pain in my mid cycle . Are they related? Can endometriosis cause rectal pain as well? What is the solution?
Endometriosis: Hi, yes that's very well possible, in patients with Endometriosis due to inflammatory mediators like Prostaglandins the contractility of the bowel can be increased and that can cause rectal spasm and abdominal pain, treating endometriosis with birth control pill should help with these symptoms. Good luck. ...Read more
Diversion colitis: can it cause severe rectal pain and pain with sitting due to inflammation of area and nerves?
I have recently been diagonized with two fibroids 6 cm and 4 cm. I was told that this is the cause for a rectal pain that i have been suffering from for the past few months. Is there anything (apart from tablets) that can relieve the rectal pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some common causes of pancreatic pain?
- What are some causes of dark urine and belly pain?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?
- What are some common symptoms of neuroma pain?
- What are the common causes of hand joint pain and stiffness?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free