Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Common Causes Of Pancreatic Pain
Can a pancreatic mass cause inflammation in the gallbladder without affecting the liver until a later stage?
Abdominal organ. It is digestive organ: it secretes enzymes into the small bowel which break down food and help its absorption. It is also an endocrine organ: it produces hormones involved in sugar control and control of digestion. Insulin is one of these hormones. Diabetics either lack Insulin (type 1 diabetes) or have inadequate ...Read more
Several.: The pancreas is an organ than is deep in your abdomen and usually does not cause pain. Alcohol can damage the liver and pancreas as well as several gastrointestibal illnesses. Tumors are usally not eetected until they are advanced. Pancreatic illness can affect Insulin producing cells and cause diabetes. Please see your doctor with concerns. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pancreatitis: Inlammation of the pancreas, pancreatitis, is most commonly caused by a gallstone blocking the entrance of the pancreatic duct into the intestine, or alcoholism. Less common causes include side-effects of certain drugs, very high triglyceride levels, and anatomical abnormalities of the pancreas. ...Read more
Just had a CT scan results and dr says found mass on pancreas wants to do MRI what are my options she mentioned surgery ? How common is this and what caused it. Don't smoke, drink or use drugs. My doctor is at the va clinic should I consult a private
Pancreatic parenchymal abnormalities consisting of echo geniality suggestive of fatty infiltration... Can the fatty infiltration cause pain?
Adhesions can: A stent is used to keep open the soft tissue ducts. You should get relief from pain as the blockage of flow through the duct is relieved. The illness that made it necessary to insert the stent may be causing the painful areas. Scar tissue (adhesion) can occur after stent placement. Adhesions are like a spider web. They thicken and compress soft tissues as a nerve. See your doctor asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some common causes of rectal pain?
- What are some causes of dark urine and belly pain?
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- What are the common causes of foot pain and numbness in the legs?
- What are the common causes of high pancreatic enzyme levels?
- What are some common symptoms of neuroma pain?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online