Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Colors That Can Help Reduce Eye Strain
Eye: Eye fatigue is very common as many are at computers often. Wash with warm water, face with eyes closed every time you wash your hands. Blink frequently/blinking exercises when on computer, eyelid massaging helps. Consult with us to show you how or see Eyedoc2020.blogspot.com for more info. Wear polycarbonate glasses & sunglasses & hat for eye protection. ...Read more
Compresses: Place warm, wet compresses for 10 minutes three to six times a day. Don't try to squish or squeeze your stye. ...Read more
Yes: Itching can be from allergies and from eyelid inflammation called blepharitis. Blepharitis is a long-term problem, and one that tends to recur if treatment is not continued. Treatment for blepharitis is simple.....Hot compresses followed by scrubbing the eyelids with dilute baby shampoo on a cotton ball. More info: blepharitis info. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hot compresses: Hot compresses are the most effective thing you can do along with keeping the eyelid clean. Try boiling an egg and wrapping a wet towel around it, this way the towel will not cool as quickly. ...Read more
Many: Omega three fatty acids have been shown to help patients with dry eye syndrome in meibomian gland dysfunction. They may also help patients with macular degeneration replace the retina as is eating three fruits today and consuming a diet that's high in lutein and xeaxanthine, nutrients found in green leafy vegetables. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best color combination on my computer to help reduce eye strain?
- What are some foods or vitamins that can help my eye sight to be better?
- What is the best paint color to help reduce eye strain and stress in a work area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can turning down the monitor brightness help eye strain?
- Can reading glasses help prevent computer related eye strain?
- What are some foods that can help you lose weight?
- What are some healthy foods you can eat that will help you lose weight?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free