Doctor insights on:
What Are Some Activities That Can Improve Your Cardiovascular System
The vascular system performs circulation of blood throughout the body. It consists of the arteries and veins that run everywhere including the head, neck, chest, abdomen and all 4 extremities. The heart might also be included as it is the pump that circulates the blood thru the vascular system. The lymphatics of the body are also considered a third part ...Read more
Please answer! what key changes could i make to the cardiovascular system which would improve my health?
Do this!: Don't smoke. Don't drink >2 alcohol beverages/24 hours. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily. Attain or attempt to attain normal body mass index. Eat a vegetarian or Mediterranean diet. Be sure your BP is normal or well controlled. Wear your seat belt. Keep any firearms you own locked in a safe. Choose the right parents. You could live forever! ...Read more
How to last longer and improving your cardiovascular system to deliver blood more effectively to your penis?
Improves output: Aerobic exercise helps the heart by improving conditioning through enhanced delivery of oxygen to the tissues and enhanced extraction of oxygen in tho muscles. Over time richer vascular networks in those muscles enhances cardiac output by reducing afterload (the "load" that the heart has to pump against). Isometric exercises (example lifting heavy weights) benefits less and increases lvh. ...Read more
Detrimental: All types of smoke are detrimental to the cardiovascular system. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If your not eating right what are some things that can happen to your body
- What are some nutrient rich foods that you can add to your daily diet?
- What are two ways that you can protect your nervous system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some diseases that affect the respiratory system?
- What are some foods or vitamins that can help my eye sight to be better?
- What are some colors that can help reduce eye strain?
- What are some eventual problems with osteoporosis that can hurt in the long run?
- Talk to a cardiologist online