Doctor insights on:
What Are Signs Of Poor Circulation In Feet For Diabetics Type 2
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Mother, 66, had gangrene/ partial foot amputation, is not diabetic, had 3 stents in her legs due to poor circulation & heavy smoker. Life expectancy?
Statistically...: Unfortunately, these effects you describe don't just have an effect on the feet and legs. The effect vital organs are effected as well. 5 years has been reported as an expected life span after an amputation, but this is just an average. It could be more or less depending on many other lifestyle factors. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I get occasional pins and needles in my feet. How can I distinguish poor circulation from types of neuropathy?
No: Aaas can be repaired using open surgical techniques or endovascular techniques. There are anatomical limitations to which aneurysms can be repaired using endovascular techniques. All aaas can be repaired using open techniques. The more complex the anatomy the bigger the surgery required. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have poor circulation in my feet, they turn purple when I'm sitting for 2 mins. Now one of my toes feels different like its getting numb. Why?
Feet numbness: Try to sit in a proper way with your back straight. Increase your activity & eatibg healthy can help. Besides, if you drink caffienated drinks, try to replace with water and other healthier drinks. If persisits, then need to see your PCP. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of poor blood circulation in the hands feet?
- What are the causes of poor circulation in the hands feet?
- What are two advantages of fat over carbohydrates for fuel storage in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for poor circulation in feet?
- Signs of poor circulation in legs and feet
- What type of running shoes are good for flat feet?
- What types of exercises are good for arthritis in the knee?
- Talk to a cardiologist online