Doctor insights on:
What Are Signs Of A Pregnancy
Classic pregnancy: sxs begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings & aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line & ^ white, milky vaginal discharge. Take Pregnancy Test to know. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
We : We date pregnancies from the last menstrual period lmp. At 2 weeks from the lmp you would be ovulating. At 3 weeks you are unlikely to have symptoms and only sophisticated blood testing is reliable for diagnosis. By 4 weeks most home pregnancy tests will be positive. Some early signs of pregnancy 2-3 weeks post conception (4-5 weeks gestation from lmp) are fatigue, breast tenderness and nausea. ...Read more
Missed period: Often, the first indication a woman may be pregnant is if her period is late. Many women also experience nausea or vomiting, plus some fatigue (tiredness), early in their pregnancies. If you think there is a possibility you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test 1 week after missing a period, or 3 weeks after sex. Pregnancy tests are sold everywhere. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are signs of a healthy pregnancy?
- What are the physical signs of pregnancy?
- What are the earliest signs of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the common signs of pregnancy?
- What are the signs of pregnancy?
- What is the first signs of pregnancy?
- What are the signs of a healthy pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online