Doctor insights on:
What Are Risks Of Pad
Smoking, Cholesterol: Pad has multiple risk factors. Gender, race, age, and family history are factors which you cannot alter. The biggest risk factor that can be altered is smoking. Other risk factors that can be modified include cholesterol, diabetes, kidney failure, and hypertension. While you cannot control what disease you have, you can control how well they are controlled. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I went camping and for three days during my period i was unable to wash and I use pads which i changed regularly. Am i at risk for any infections now?
Not necessarily: The normal bacterial flora of the vagina produces a hydrogen peroxide like solution that naturally washes out the vagina. ...Read more
Are pads a risk for Toxic Shock Syndrome? I only use pads (I know, :/ lame huh) on my period, but do they also pose a risk for TSS or only tampons?
Some thoughts...: Officially yes, but one can change tampons frequently, at least every four to six hours. Don't leave a tampon in overnight, and use only one tampon at a time. Also, makers of tampons sold in the U.S. no longer use the materials or designs that were associated with toxic shock syndrome years ago. The instructions on a box of tampons will have safety suggestions. Pads are not a cause of toxic shock. ...Read more
What do you suggest if i've been told: cheap pads are bad i was at the dollar store and saw $1.Oo for 30 pads ?
Sanitary pads?: I would say that sounds inexpensive.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bathroom...: Perhaps you can change for pe class in a bathroom with the door closed. When you come out of the bathroom, you will already have your pe clothes on. Then, use the same bathroom to change back into your clothes after class. You could also discuss the situation with your school nurse; you are probably not the only one and your nurse may already have a solution for you! you are not alone! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: This is going to depend on the heaviness of your flow. It should last you through the night as it is designed because you are laying down and this can reduce the total amount of flow due to gravity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the risks of smoking cigarettes during second trimester of pregnancy?
- What are the risks of taking somnapure?
- What are the risks of mixing ibuprofen with alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the risks of sleep apnea cocaine use and being overweight?
- What are the risks of riding roller coasters for a person with pacemaker?
- What are the risks of drinking cough medicine every day?
- What are the risks of using lotemax eye drops?
- What are the risks of turning a baby that is breech with a anterior placenta?