Doctor insights on:
What Are Recommended Food Items That Can Sharpen My Eyesight
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
Flavonoids: Some research indicates that eating food with lots of antioxidants may help stave off macular degeneration. Green leafy vegetables are great. Also flavonoids like lutein and zeaxanthin can help: see www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22858124 for this study. Many seniors do not eat enough fruits and veggies, leading to vision problems too: www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22888838. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Are there any ways/food to improve eyesight? I don't wear glasses but i recently i feel that my vision is getting less clearer
Luteins ; carotenes: I agree with dr. Friedlander about seeing an eye doctor asap. Keeping your retinas healthy is important, and eating many-colored veggies -- especially red and yellow ones that are high in lutein and carotenoids -- may help. Astaxanthin is a related compound found in seafood and plankton, such as spirulina. I emphasize that eating these does not replace a thorough eye exam. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eat well: http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/foods-eye-health This link will be a good resource for you. This is the information i tell my patients in how to eat well for improving and maintaining their ocular health. ...Read more
I can't afford Oct lice treatment but I have food assistance. Food items do you recommend for me and my 2yr old.
Free health clinics: You can still try free health clinics or community health clinics in your area, check this site www.freeclinics.com, and probably others, wish you and your child wellness ...Read more
See below: nutritiondata.self.com is one web site where you can find the nutritional content of natural foods. you can google nutritional content of .....( the name of the food) and go to this web site. For example- if you want the nutritional content of apples....http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1809/2 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some exercises foods that i can eat to get rid of my stomach fat?
- After losing blood what foods can i eat that are high in iron
- What can i do to get rid of my liver spots that are getting more noticeable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some foods i can eat during the day to satisfy my munching cravings?
- What are some nutrient rich foods that you can add to your daily diet?
- Are there certain foods that can make my dysphagia easier to handle?
- What are a few exercises that i can do at home to get my body ripped?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free