Doctor insights on:
What Are Pvcs Tgat Have A Different Shape Called And Is It Dangerous
PVC's: They are still called pvc's. As long as the premature impulse is arising from the ventricular system. It is not unusal to have different appearances. Pvc's are most often benign and of no concern. If you are noticing them you might try limiting caffeine and stress modification. If still bothersome or you have a history of heart disease, see your md as medications can be benificial. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PVCs: There are pvcs associated with slow heart and with rapid heart, it isn't necessarily an evil implication with either situation. You should see your doctor to be evaluated to be sure they are benign pvcs. Usually if your echocardiogram is normal at your age they are benign. But your doctor can help you with this. ...Read more
Can Zoloft increase heart palpitations? Is it dangerous? I've had pvcs for years but noticed an increase when starting Zoloft a week ago
Zoloft/ palpitations: At least 1 in 100 people taking Zoloft will experience palpitations so you could be having more on the drug. To determine the significance of the increasing palpitations, I'd contact your doctor to examine you and see if a Holter monitor is indicated ( 24 hr. continuous monitoring of one's heartbeat with a symptom log kept to correlate palpitations to actual heart rhythm when they occur). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could cause brief asystole? Is it dangerous? Heart feels like it stops briefly and get dizzy and pain nrmal echo and have pvcs also but not same.
I get frequent pvcs or pacs in my heart everyday, blood test are normal and ecg is normal too but holter shows the pvcs or pacs. Is it dangerous?
PVCs, PACs: In general random pacs and pvcs don't mean a whole lot. You should discuss with the doctor who knows you best and has access to all your information. You likely have nothing to worry about, but can't give you reassurance without more information. ...Read more
I have pvcs and lately i feel a very long pause after them. How long of a pause is concerning? And what is it called?
My husband was diagnosed with PVC a while back, once a while he gets his attack moments&eventually goes away but sometimes goes on even longer&my q is how long is too long? When I should call 911? Help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches
- I have a stuffy nose coughing body aches what is it and how do i help myself
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a thick white discharge and it itches what is it
- What does it mean when a kidney is swollen and you have diabetes?
- What does it mean to have a cough asthma how is that different from asthma?
- If you have biventricular pvcs what does that meanand is it dangerous
- Talk to a cardiac electrophysiologist online for free