Doctor insights on:
What Are Physical Therapy Treatments For Patella Tendonitis
Several choices: You have several choices: taping, anti inflamnatory medications, injection. In some rare cases surgery if all else fails. One of the most important treatments is time and rest. It is important that you give it a chance to heal by avoiding activities which irritate the tendon. ...Read more
I have patellar tendonitis and I slipped on stairs and aggravated the tendonitis. I'm in physical therapy but my knee is still buckling
I have knee tendonitis. Prescribed physical therapy. Had electro therapy on the knee, they want 8 sessions. Does this sound like the right treatment?
Tendonitis: Hi, sounds right, good luck.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've had patella femoral pain for the past 6 mos, brought on by running. I have done physical therapy and quit running, but pain is worse. What now?
See your doctor: You may need to have a brace to help your patella track better. In severe cases, sometimes surgery is needed to help control patello-femoral pain. This may be arthroscopic, or open, or both. But you need to seek help from a specialist to help control it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had chondromalatia patella for seven years, I have done physical therapy, but it is not better, what should I do, should I have surgery?
You might need it: If you have had the problem for seven years and you have not improved with therapy or other conservative treatments, you may need to consider arthroscopic surgery. While surgery for this problem is not the first line of treatment, an arthroscopic surgery can be helpful to improve the situation. ...Read more
Multifaceted: Physical therapy for rotator cuff tendonitis or impingement syndrome is multifaceted and includes: postural training, imporvement in upper back strength, improvement in core strength, strengtheing the rotator cuff first in internal and external rotation and then eventually with forward elevation. Obtaining full painless full range of motion is important in early physical therapy treatment. ...Read more
I've a shoulder tendonitis for 5years come and go. The pain is severe now and i also started physical therapy today.Can i take 800mg of celebrex daily?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a torn meniscus?
- What are good physical therapy exercises for fingers?
- What are some good physical therapy exercises to do for a torn meniscus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any homeopathic or physical therapy treatments for spinal stenosis?
- What are some physical therapy exercises for a left thumb phalanx injury?
- What are physical therapy exercises for a finger?
- What are the typical physical therapy precautions for cardiomyopathy?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free