Doctor insights on:
What Are Nursing Diagnoses For Bradycardia
Slow heart rate is a symptom in which a person's heart rate (the number of heart contractions per minute) is less than normal for the average person of the same size, doing the same activities. For adults, slow heart rate usually means a rate below 50-60 beats per ...Read more
Not sure of question: There are several causes of cholangitis, bacterial and autoimmune. Bacterial cholangitis has several causes, ascending infection caused by blockage from stones (choledocholithiasis), malignancy or iatrogenic. This is because bacteria grow in the stagnant bile upstream of the blockage and cause biliary sepsis. Autoimmune cholangitis also includes primary sclerosing cholangitis. ...Read more
High: Cholesterol and TriglyceridesGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm not sure: Leukocytosis means an elevated white blood cell count. This diagnosis can be made by looking at the results of a CBC (complete blood count), which is a lab test done on your blood. So a nurse can tell you that you have leukocytosis just by looking at this result. Reasons for leukocytosis include infection, inflammation, and stress! i hope this helps. ...Read more
In 400 characters or: less? I think you will need to do your own homework on this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some of the nursing interventions for hypotension?
- What would be nursing diagnosis for bradycardia?
- What are the nursing interventions for chf?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for an earache if you are nursing a baby?
- What are the most common medications for the 90 yr old residents in nursing home?
- What are nursing diagnosis for dental problems?
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Talk to a cardiologist online