Doctor insights on:
What Are Normal Thyroid Ts3 And Ts4 Levels
What does it take for an endocrinologist to decide if armour
is suitable for subclinical hypo-
thyroidism? If test results are all
in "normal" range.
Subclinical hypo..: Subclinical hypothyroidism occurs when peripheral thyroid hormone levels are within normal reference laboratory range but serum thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels are mildly elevated. If all test results are normal then it does not sound like subclinical hypothyroidism. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
We have case , femal patien , age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range , and she has not any symptom of thyroidism , is it ok ?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are normal tsh t3 and t4 levels?
- What are normal ast and alt levels?
- What are normal thyroid antibodies levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the normal thyroid levels?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are high for thyroid?
- What are the normal potassium levels for an infant?
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?