Doctor insights on:
What Are Normal Thyroid Ts3 And Ts4 Levels
What does it take for an endocrinologist to decide if armour
is suitable for subclinical hypo-
thyroidism? If test results are all
in "normal" range.
Subclinical hypo..: Subclinical hypothyroidism occurs when peripheral thyroid hormone levels are within normal reference laboratory range but serum thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels are mildly elevated. If all test results are normal then it does not sound like subclinical hypothyroidism. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
We have case , femal patien , age 60 years, the TSH less than 0.05 while T4 in normal range , and she has not any symptom of thyroidism , is it ok ?
Subclinical hyperthy: A low TSH with a normal T4 and no symptoms is usually subclinical hyperthyroidism. She may have a multinodular goiter that is autonomously functioning, or very early graves disease. A T3 level and free T4 level should be checked. There is a higher risk of developing atrial fibrillation despite the normal T4 level, but many endocrinologists would just follow her levels for progression. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
2 different ways: Hypothyroid includes weight gain, slower mental processes, fatigue, constipation, reduced menstruation... Hyperthyroid includes weight loss, shakiness, elevated blood pressure, rapid heart rate, feeling hot.... See your doctor or endocrinologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are normal tsh t3 and t4 levels?
- What are normal ast and alt levels?
- What are normal thyroid antibodies levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the normal thyroid levels?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are high for thyroid?
- What are the normal potassium levels for an infant?
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?