Doctor insights on:
What Are My Chances Of Having Downs Syndrome If I Am A 37yo Female
1:225: It's 1:150 in the 2nd trimester and 1:225 at birth - see http://www.Ds-health.Com/risk.Htm. ...Read more
If there is no sign of Down syndrome in my family, what are the chances I will have a child with downs?
Getting higher: These risks are basically related to age.As you pass 40 it hits 1% and by 45=2% and after 50 as much as 5%.You must add that to the 4% baseline every pregnancy faces. There are screening tests that help yu know ahead of time that a problem is coming. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Received a positive screening from Harmony for Downs Syndrome. Freaking out. What is chance of false positive? 14wks 5days and AMA of 41. No history
Answer is online: I searched google for: "harmony down's syndrome screening false positive rate" and the first result is the frequently asked questions list at the company who make the harmony test: http://www.ariosadx.com/expecting-parents/faqs/ You can read more about the test's accuracy at that page. Best wishes. ...Read more
I am at risk for a baby with downs syndrome but ultrasound at 20 weeks was normal with limb lengths. Does this mean chances are my baby is normal?
I'm a 34 female who will be 35 by the time my baby is born. What are my chances of having a down sydrome baby?
Asperger: Main features are qualitative impairment in social interactions with lack of empathy, stereotyped restricted patterns of behaviors/activities/interests, no delay in cognitive development or language. Other associated features can include intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, clumsiness & restricted use of words. Applies to both sexes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please be specific: When asking questions on the site please avoid using initials or labels that may have several interpretations. ASD could relate to a heart defect or autistic spectrum disorder as an example & the answer would differ significantly.Though ds patients can have the heart defect, autism spectrum label would be considered inappropriate for a ds patient even though some of the symptom features overlap. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the chances of delivering a healthy baby if i have prom?
- What are chances of getting uterine cancer if i do have a family link to cancer?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i have a infection in my lungs what are the symptoms
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- What are the chances of getting my partner pregnant if i pull out?
- If i have a lot of abortions what will happen to my body
- If i am a sexaholic what are the chanced of my children having this diease