Doctor insights on:
What Are Most Common Causes Of Back Pain And Gas
Keep getting twinges of back pain around my waist, seems to alternate between the left and right. Feels like trapped gas. Is this a cause for concern?
See your doctor: An examination by your doctor may be a good option although if you were to get hydrated VERY WELL over next couple of days, try some heat over the back/flank areas for 20-30 min. at a time and see what happens over next couple of days then, you may improve. If not, to the doctor who may want to also test you for possible infection of the kidneys or bladder. ...Read more
How rare is pan canc at 22? Worried cause have upper and lower left abd pain and upper left back pain. Gas and floating stool.
Very rare: Pancreatic cancer is not causing your symptoms. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common cause of neck pain complaints?
- What is the most common cause of neck and shoulder pain?
- What causes gas pain in the back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common cause of bradycardia?
- Gas causes back pain
- What is the most common cause of heart attacks?
- What is the most common cause of heart disease?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free