Doctor insights on:
What Are Most Common Causes Of Back Pain And Gas
Keep getting twinges of back pain around my waist, seems to alternate between the left and right. Feels like trapped gas. Is this a cause for concern?
See your doctor: An examination by your doctor may be a good option although if you were to get hydrated VERY WELL over next couple of days, try some heat over the back/flank areas for 20-30 min. at a time and see what happens over next couple of days then, you may improve. If not, to the doctor who may want to also test you for possible infection of the kidneys or bladder. ...Read more
Can gas cause bad rib and back pain? tonight am experiencing excessive belch with bad upper rib /back cramps. Not sure if Should be worried or not
Back and rib pain: Could be gastritis/ GERD/with or without H pylori. or as you indicated could be gas from constipation/ food intolerances ( dairy/gluten) or gallbladder. Would try maalox (has simethacone for gas), ranitidine/ prevecid keep food diary. Avoid caffeine .alcohol ,soda ,spicy food increase gastritis and gas. Should have BM 1 qd eat fiber ( brown rice, lentils, oats,). f/u w/doc ...Read more
38 weeks. Contractions average around 15 min apart. Sharp consistent back pain. Contraction cause expell of gas... Labor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of chest and back pain when sneezing?
- What are the causes of pain in the back and down the leg?
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the common causes of hand joint pain and stiffness?
- What is the most common cause of neck and shoulder pain?
- What are the causes of back and hip pain?
- What are some causes of dark urine and belly pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free