Doctor insights on:
What Are Little Red Spots On Skin
To start with...: It could be a lot of different things, but a likely culprit is athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could be the cause of tiny red spots on skin? They look like tiny red flat miles. Have had them for years.
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
Tiny red spots on skin. Kinda look like tiny cuts and maybe bleeding under the skin. What could this be?.
Petechiae?: This sounds like petechiae, which actually is small volume bleeding just under the skin. This should be examined by a provider- petechiae have several causes but can be present with platelet disorders, that can affect blood clotting. Occasionally severe infections can cause petechiae, but most people at that stage wouldn't be on healthtap- they'd be in the icu! ...Read more
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are little red spots on the skin?
- What are little red spots on my skin?
- I have all these red spots on my skin what are they
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are these red scaly round spots on my skin?
- What are the tiny red spots on my skin?
- What are these little red dots on my skin?
- What are the red spots on my skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online