Doctor insights on:
What Are Healthy Diets For My Wife And I Trying To Have A Baby
I have been trying to conceive for 5 years and it is not working. I really want to have a baby. What should I do?
Infertility: See a reproductive endocrinologist. They specialize in helping women get pregnant. ...Read more
The boyfriend and i were recently treated for chlamydia and we would like to start trying to have a baby! how soon can we start trying to conceive?
I have a non-functioning pituitary tumor 1.2cm. We are ready to have a baby, is there anything I should be concerned about before trying to conceive?
I have a Bartholin's cyst the size of a walnut, should I have it removed before trying to conceive? I'm trying to have a baby and it seems like this cyst is stopping it from happening. Please help me!
I have a baby girl of two years old n trying to conceive again since last three months but not get pregnant yet... Wat to do?
I already have a baby and trying to conceive since 1year 1month but no success my period is late now 3 days but negative pregnancy test what shall i d?
Want to know whether we should be bother about chinese calander if my wife is already following alkaline diet from last four months(to have a baby boy?
Not sure: I am not an expert on what you are asking. I do know that chinese medicine is accurate. If you know a chinese medicine expert, ask them. My best answer would be that the energy of the alkaline diet coupled with the chinese calendar would increase the likelihood of conceiving the child you want. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What test should my wife and i have if we are planning on tryin to have a baby?
- What can i eat for my breastfed baby to have a bowel movement?
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of having healthy habits and a good diet?
- I have tooth sensitivity to hot and cold foods what could a dentist do for it
- What should i eat to maintain a healthy diet for third trimester with twins?
- Is it normal for my baby to breastfeed and not have a bowel movement for days?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online